CENTRE STAGE VOCAL ACADEMY ONLINE POLICIES AND GUIDELINES
Excited for online classes, please remember to treat your online classes the way you would treat your
Child Protection Policies
- All lessons should be held in an area of the home that is open and accessible to the parents/guardians of the student. Lessons should not take place in a bedroom with a closed door. Lessons will need to be in an area where the student and teacher can concentrate on the lesson without being interrupted. A parent or guardian should be available to drop in and out of the teaching space. Smaller children particularly for our preschool classes will
need continued supervision and help with the classes.
- Teacher’s will use a parent/guardian’s email and phone number to communicate. Zoom classes will be arranged using a parent/guardian’s email address. All communication between student and teacher must go through the parent/guardian.
- Please be aware that we (teachers) are required to report concerns of child welfare. This is also true for online classes. If a parent has any concerns, please contact Maureen Lawlor 087
- If a student does not show up for class, this lesson does not have to be rescheduled. However, if we get advanced notice of cancellation, then we will do our best to reschedule the class on another cancellation time.
- If a teacher cancels class, this class will absolutely be rescheduled.
- Class times must be strictly adhered to even if a student is late. Otherwise the class times are disrupted for the remaining students.
Payment can be made through our website www.csvocalacademy.ie
Both myself and Shona hope that you enjoy your online classes. It’s a fantastic facility to have so we can continue to sing and shine in the comfort of our own homes. Have a fantastic term and remember to love your voice! It’s a beautiful and unique part of who you are
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Centre Stage Vocal Academy needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Centre Stage Vocal Academy permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Centre Stage Vocal Academy legitimate interests
- Centre Stage Vocal Academy needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
www.csvocalacademy.ie follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
Like any other website, www.csvocalacademy.ie uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
GOOGLE DOUBLECLICK DART COOKIE
Note that www.csvocalacademy.ie has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
THIRD PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
www.csvocalacademy.ie does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.